To accept the award I have to follow a few rules.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated me, thanks again Claire
2. Nominate a further 15 bloggers for the One Lovely Blogger Award...
feathers & freckles
Secret Diary of a Fashion Journalist
The Burgundy Book
These blogs are a collection of my daily must reads, those that inspired me to publish my first post and recent blog finds. All 15 of them are so very deserving of this blogger community award!
3. Finally tell the person who nominated me 7 things about myself...
- I think my new hobby might be golf...I have a swing similar to that of Happy Gilmore
- I couldn't live without hair mousse or my tangle teaser...these 2 tools are the secret to taming my curls
- I once sang solo in a school musical...if you could hear my singing you would know how cringy this is. It was the rose seller song from Oliver...ouch!!
- My most prized possessions are my engagement ring, watch, moleskin notepad, ipad, trinkets from my Nan and my never ending collection of photos
- I'm insecure about my ankles...they are so skinny. I could never rock the shorts and converse look and have not yet managed to find a pair of knee boots to fit my legs without looking like wellies. My grandad still reveals in winding me up over my "chip sticks"
- My Mum is my best friend
- I'd love to run my own magazine, have a big family and live in a New England style home with a porch that wraps around the house.
Thank you all for you dedicated support ♥