Sunday, 4 November 2012
Sunday Style | Accessories
I'm in desperate need of some retail therapy to begin stocking up on winter outfits fit for cold commutes to the office and weekends on a snowy mountain. Although, I'm trying to get a couple of weeks of consistent training going before investing in jeans, etc. In a few weeks I'll be needing a belt and the fit will be completely wrong, so in the meantime, I'll be stocking up on pretty jewels to add sparkle to my fading outfits.
1. JCrew create the most beautiful statement necklaces
2. I'm obsessed with the unique stackable rings on Etsy - this gold/silver mix one is perfect
3. If your man is taking part in Movember, support him with these cute wooden studs
4. Did I mention I'm obsessed with stackable rings!
5. Make a statement with these bold claw cuffs
What little treasures are you currently coveting? Is it too early to start adding these pretties to a Christmas list?!
Labels: Sunday Style