Here in Vancouver, the dreaded rain that I have heard so much about since arriving, has finally set in. I felt much more at 'home' as it is true, British-style-rain: that fine sort of drizzle that makes you unable to decide whether you need your umbrella up. With or without an umbrella it is the sort of rain that will give your hair a new
voluminous frizzy life.
In order skirt stylishly around those puddles I will be adding the following to my wardrobe;
1. a classic trench is the perfect wardrobe staple that you can wear with almost any outfit
2. now is the time to invest in waterproof mascara to fight off 9am panda eyes when arriving at the office
3. rain boots! I have the pair pictured and have felt like a child again wading through the puddles
4. the ultimate wet weather essential. British designer Lulu Guinness has great designs (I picked mine up in the Bay)
5. brighten up those dull days with a swatch of colour
What will be your silver lining that conquers the rain?