Since we moved back to Downtown yesterday and are spending the weekend getting settled, I thought a home inspiration style post was quite fitting. I love being back in Downtown Vancouver! Everything is so accessible. Our new apartment is perfect. Already it feels like home and will be very cosy come the colder autumnal days.
A mix of different woods, a pretty chandiller over the dining table and mismatched table wear, give our new place an unintential, shabby chic feel. I will instagram some photos this week once I'm organised. Follow me on Instagram @laurenalicebennett
These pieces pictured on the blog would make for perfect autumnal additions to our apartment;
1. Little, mismatched accents (or dust harbours, according to my mum) add personality to a room.
2. A comfy, armchair to curl up in and read.
3. Every cosy chair needs a cushion. This nest printed one reminds me of autumn.
4. I pledge to teach myself how to make a large cable knit throw to snuggle under on winter nights.
5. Greenery will brighten up damp, cold, days. Although I have yet to suceed in keeping one alive.