...well at least my most loyal companion on a daily basis, is my notebook. With so much going on, my brain automatically priortises tasks, although not in the order that is most rational. Normally in the order that is most enjoyable. I trust my notebook to remind me of important tasks on a daily basis. I'm trying to get into the habit of using my ipad but nothing beats an inky, ruled page.
After finishing up my current notebook with Vancouver Fashion Week coverage, I'm searching for another. This time a little prettier. My current one is a plain black Moleskine, which was perfect and has softened nicely but I think I need something that reflects my creativity.
These were my top 5 favourites from Etsy;
1. A bold, positive quote to get your ideas flowing from KatieBlairDesigns
2. Pretty and personalised from lettercdesign
3. My favourite story on my favourite notebook brand from OrchidsHeart
4. Colourful prints to brighten grey Autumn days from FinestImaginary
5. Plain bound notebooks to doodle my own inspiring quotes from PaperHeartsCouncil
Are you one of those amazing all-together people who effortlessly remember everything, with no reminders or notebooks in sight? Or do you rely on an app or the traditional notebook, like me, to keep you together?