Most of us have something that resembles a bucket list. Whether it is scribbled inside a notebook, neatly planned or remains only inside our head, most of us have a skeleton list. After writing my last post I got thinking about the famous landmarks we had marched over Manhatten to see and take photos of, in a bid to prove to ourselves we had been there as well as email to friends and family. I started thinking about my bucket list of places that I feel an impulsive desire to see at some point in my life.
I've made a good start on my bucket list during my life time and ticked off another 3 since leaving the UK for Canada;
I love to travel and find listening to other peoples travels (past and planned) really interesting. Many people will share locations on their bucket list or others will have been to a place on your bucket list and be able to offer their stories or tips.
If you are reading this and feel the same why not share your bucket list. It doesn't have to be travel orientated either. If you have a blog why not publish your bucket list there or maybe you have a bucket list board on pinterest? For either, post your page links below so we can all check them out.
If you are like me and love a list, this makes for a great list challenge. So for me, the rest of my unaccomplished bucket list would look a little like this...
(a work in progress, obviously)
1. travel the Rockies by the Rocky Mountaineer overnight train
2. go within the Artic Circle and see the stars at night
3. explore Vancouver and Victoria
4. go to the Calgary stampeed
5. walk to the top of the Hollywood sign hill in LA
6. see a show in Las Vegas
7. take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
8. holiday in St Lucia
9. surf in Hawai
10. see the wildlife in Madagascar
11. travel New Zealand
12. travel Australia's Gold Coast, see Melbourne, Canberra and Perth
13. stay at a yoga resort in Bali
14. see Angel Falls, Venezuela
15. walk the Inca trail, Peru
16. sky dive over the Whitsundays
17. stay in a beach side cottage in Torcross with my fiance
18. see an ice hockey and baseball game
19. hire an RV and go on a road trip in America
20. stay at a spa in Iceland and see the Northern Lights
I'm sure I've missed some but when I read yours, be reminded or inspired to add another to my list.
I look forward to reading your lists...